View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 04:42 AM   #4
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
That's how blockquotes work in Mobipocket, you get left margin and no right margin. As far as I know, there's no way to get right margin. Mobipocket is a simple format, learn to live with it.
Oh, I have no problem living with it, assuming I "know" that's how it worked. I just wanted to make certain that it was, in fact, a mobi or a Kindle issue and that I wasn't doing something wrong.

I'm not going to stress too much over it. If the problem was me though, I wanted to fix it rather than assume it was a format issue.

Thanks for your help guys.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote