View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 04:17 PM   #12
jospalau
Groupie
jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Ares
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublipri View Post
New version is up! The new troubleshooting page is located at the bottom of the homepage.

If you're able to follow the instructions to generate a log file I'll hopefully be able to figure out the problem. It's possible another change I made will have helped but I think it's unlikely. It might show an error message instead of the green square now too.
I installed it in my other Kobo device. This is working properly. Thanks!

Sent from my 22081212UG using Tapatalk
jospalau is offline   Reply With Quote