View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 11:26 AM   #610
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Congratulations sun surfer. Books and pages just seem to balance out for me over the last few years. It's always around 300 pages a book in the end. Next year will definitely be shorter at around 254 pages a book. I am purposely shying away from long books in order to fit in more countries.

After next year I will probably scale my challenges back to a couple of small challenges of 10 to 20 books each. That is until come up with some other grand plan.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote