View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 03:00 PM   #7
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
The Pocketbook 360 is the best 5" device, I agree with you,
No, the opus is the best 5"

More seriously, "best" is a notion there the depends on your own needs and tastes.
You like the 360 better, I like the opus better. The opus have a better rendering with ePub, that's why Me myself and I prefer it. Even though the 360 have goods ergonomics, multiple level TOC support, and other stuff the opus don't have. But because I think that way don't mean everyone will, you're a proof of it.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote