View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:30 PM   #12
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland;
Do you find Calibre does a better job of HTML to final format? I have some I want to convert to mobi and can either use mobicreator (they are already HTML, mostly, with a few in PDF) or Calibre for the final step. I do know that Calibre will let me add some extra metadata that MobiCreator will not. In the past, I've used it as an extra step to create a mobi formatted file from the PRC created by MobiCreator (since it let me create a TOC easily and I was used to using it).
I'm not an expert at ebook creation, but apart from a couple of cases Calibre has done all I expected with little hassle for conversions for the Sony. For Mobi I don't know.

I think somebody else more qualified will answer your question.
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote