View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 08:27 AM   #71
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Seems that their big "stay tuned" scoop was NOT about a Netronix device, but about the GVIDO 13.3" Dual Screen Music Reader instead.

Impressive device, but a hefty price tag and even more of a niche product than the already existing 13.3" ereaders out there.

Guess we'll have to wait a little longer to hear about any upcoming Netronix devices.

Regarding the current GoodEreader/Netronix device, here is the latest comment that I have seen:

Quote:
wedge 9 hours ago

Suggestion on where to discuss this product? Its troubling since I can’t use the kindle app I find myself using it less and less. Operating it is impressively frustrating. Since the OS wasn’t meant for this kinda of refresh rate it tends to take a lot of patients just to do the most mundane things. I suppose this is why moving to 5 has been frustrating, trying to get it to work “well”.

wedge 9 hours ago

Being able to switch apps without having to go to the main screen would be helpful too, that's what takes the longest. If I want to read a datasheet then switch to the notes I was on, that takes sometimes a minute to accomplish (might be exaggerating a little, but not by much).

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/1...ader#/comments

Does the paucity of reviews/comments, either negative or positive, suggest that the majority of users are content with their devices? Hope so. Would be nice to know just in case a tempting second generation model should ever make an appearance...
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote