View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 10:50 AM   #28
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I have to admit, I find the practice of avoiding "better" apps that might cost $3-7 in favor of free apps that might be merely adequate to be quite amusing. Never thought I'd see the day that that kind of money would actually be considered a barrier for functional software.

I don't differentiate between free and $10 when it comes to useful software. That kind of price-range simply isn't a factor for me. If it's useful to me (and does what it claims), it's all a bargain.

I'm "all in" on Mantano Premium, myself. Best $7 I've ever spent on software. Bar none.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote