View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 12:32 PM   #17
alvina
Connoisseur
alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
My mother and mother-in-law both have the T1 light cover from Sony and both covers are holding up just fine.
I think some people are just a bit upset because they can't get the new Sony Reader because they live in America. You know, the usual "I don't want what I can't get" and so forth.

But this is the Internet and we're in the Information Age now. If people need something from Europe, they can simply ask people (friends, family, internet forum users) to get and to send it for them.

Europeans do this a lot to get something they want from America, it should work the other way around, too.
alvina is offline   Reply With Quote