View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #772
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@zhongfu: If I understood you correctly, that's not a bug, that's how the screensavers works.

The whole point of an overlay is that it, well, overlays. So it's not gonna magically remove part of what's underneath just because it happens to be a nasty UI element ;p.

(Also one of the reasons why I designed the default overlays to mostly match the chrome bars at the top, and the potential blank space at the bottom ).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote