View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:14 PM   #40
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
I have downloaded 300ish free e-books from Amazon since 2011 ( I think) and I have read 60 or so of them. That said, I probably have another 30-50 free reads from Kobo and Smashwords that I haven't read. But I am slowly working my way through them, since most of them are buy authors that I actually want to read. Will I read all of them? Probably not, but I have discovered new authors that I intend to buy books from ( but I have also discovered authors that isn't for me).
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote