View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 12:04 PM   #33
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
I was wondering, how do you keep track of the price you paid or which one were free? Did you put a new column in Calibre or something like that? That would make things so much easier if it were possible to manage it with Calibre
I don't keep note of the prices I paid for books (I could find them in my Amazon orders if needed), but for free books, I just add a 'free' tag alongside the genres, then search for 'free' and all my free books are listed. Saves having to add an extra column.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote