View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:17 AM   #2
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
The First Galactic Princess -- A Bedtime Story is finally available at Barnes & Noble. This one took much longer to get there than my others, and they have no description of the story or bio for me. I guess they must have their hands full closing up Fictionwise and consolidating the customer base.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...evin+a.+lyons&

Also available at Apple, Kobo, Sony and the other retailers that Smashwords ships to.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote