View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 12:27 AM   #70
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
And you are calling others creepy weirdos? Interesting.

I have no interest in Twilight myself, but I know people who do. I can assure you they are neither creepy nor weirdos.
Same here.

Also, not all YA is Twilight and Twilight is not all there is to YA.

And it may come as a surprise to some, but there is more to YA than vampire romance - and not all YA is even romance-focused at all! And even if there is some romance, although it's not the focus of the plot, not everyone reads the books for that.

Not that there is anything wrong with people who do. *shrugs*

Back on topic: "adult" books. Erotica. Most textbooks. Inspirational/religion-focused books. Anything featuring graphic rape or extremely graphic murders. Poetry. Books for pre-schoolers. Political treatises. Philosophy. Most anything that bores me, really. Although if they paid really well, I could probably pretend to read them / skim them...
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote