View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #67
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Will try it again, I think my clip zip is a year old. Older firmware?

Re: SMP5, I deleted the app for Amazon App store, and now I can't get it back. Try to find it at Google Store, and Amazon App store on my computer and all I can find is the Kindle App to read books. Which is not bad by the way.

I want my Apps to update automatically that I downloaded from Amazon. I am delete happy

I just freaked out because it (Amazon) knows my apps I even got from Google. I felt like I was being spied on.
You have to go in your browser and download it again from the Player. It's normal for it to know what is installed. Google play and Amazon App store plus other Markets all do this. Auto update is never smart. Always back up the apk before updating with ES File Explorer's App Manger because there is no way to downgrade otherwise if the updated app is buggy or just crashes everything.

My Clip Zip is over a year old. I don't think it's a firmware issue but I would do an update because some major bugs have been fixed since then.

Last edited by Blossom; 12-12-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote