View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 08:52 AM   #169
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by moolyn View Post
Good e-Reader has posted a lengthy and enthusiastic hands-on review of the Kobo Vox that should answer many questions:

http://goodereader.com/blog/electron...full-hands-on/

Very good review and reinforces expectations of the device. I did take a bit of an exception to the fact that they were stereotyping, implying that mothers only would love the device to use with their children. As a father of a two year old, I love reading to my daughter and cherish the time we spend doing it; t's one of those rare times you can get a toddler to sit quietly for more than a minute
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote