View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #7
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Yeah, I paid some unghodly sum for my first scientific calculator, only to see the price drop drastically the next week. I would love for the price to plummet, but right before I decide to upgrade, this time, please...

As to the reader you envision, I think is it a wonderful idea. The ability to get literature out to people, especially kids, cheaply is quite an honorable goal. The content would be up for debate, since a lot of the PD stuff would not be appreciated by people until they reach an age where "classics" can be appreciated rather than dreaded.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote