View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 03:41 AM   #256
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirtai View Post
Interesting. It might be a specific version of the firmware that's at fault. I have a UK model with firmware version 1.2.00.18050
I have a US model, firmware 1.1.00.18040 with the same issue, the firmware AFAIK is the latest version available from the Sony site.

For now I've resigned myself to convert my comics to LRF as they turn out just fine that way.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote