View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 07:13 AM   #11
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
Thank you Harry, the comments are much appreciated. That will teach me to rush and not proof the small bits.

And the starting with a conjunction is an interesting debate. I was taught no tto at school (quite a while back) but see a wider accetance of it now, although I probably cannot justify my use of it.
About starting the starting a phrase with a conjunction (oops, sorry Harry ): This is called a figure of style and shouldn't be heartlessly ruled out as a grammatical error!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote