View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #318
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I am curious if using the TOC will make it stop for others in the current book. Since doing this I have not been able to make it reoccur in the book I am reading.

Helen
Just tried accessing the TOC when the font-size was wrong, but no go. Also tried accessing the dictionary by long-pressing on a word. Nothing. The only thing that resets the font to the correct size (so far) is fiddling with something in the Aa menu. It doesn't even have to be the font-size slider. My line-spacing slider is already as far to the left as it will go, so all I have to do is press on the minus sign on the left of the line-spacing slider, and voila! The font resets to the correct size without changing anything else. Pressing the line-spacing slider will also reset the page numbers to stop showing, so the two problems (font-size changing and page numbers reappearing) seem related.

Edit: One other thing works to fix the font-size changing problem. If you open the top menu's Reading Settings and check Show Page Numbers, the font resets to the correct size.

Last edited by icallaci; 11-14-2013 at 10:53 AM.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote