View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #576
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Speaking of re-reads, I'm currently listening to A Short Victorious War, read by Allyson Johnson. An unfortunate reader choice, her use of inappropriate accents is quite jarring. On the other hand, they're good stories and one eventually gets used to her narration, though I certainly haven't learned to like it.
Finished A Short Victorious War, enjoyed it quite a bit. Then read Field of Dishonor, again read by Allyson Johnson. Still an annoying reader, but the stories are good enough I just ignore it. The sad thing is that with a good reader, the book is actually enhanced, but here we're having to let the book carry the reader. Ah well, I must be enjoying them, since I've finished four and moved on to Flag in Exile, the fifth in the series.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote