View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 11:22 AM   #296
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well, I'm slowly polishing off the last of my required reads for this year. One dozen years left to go. I'm hoping to be down to about eight by the end of June so I can clear off some wanted-to-read-for-a-long-time options this year as well. Then it will be trying to figure out next year's challenge. I'll have to think about that one.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote