View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 01:04 PM   #6
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
Good to know, thanks. I was feeling a little sorry for him...especially when I got to the part about "authors need to eat, too". Happy to hear he's at least getting something from the sales to libraries here.
Since I know that libraries in the US have to pay more for a copy of a book, than if I bought it in a store this is not a point I think is to worrisome. And bigger libraries buy several copies of popular books.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote