View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:41 AM   #22
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
The Samsung is nice. My mother has a Galaxy Tab. I loved using it when I visited her. She loves it too (and my mother is not a techie by any stretch of the imagination). Best Buy has the 8GB for $199.00 but it has expandable storage. Of course, I probably won't get the most timely Android updates since Samsung is known for dragging their feet in that department.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote