View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #15
GabiAPF
GabiAPF can eat soup with a fork.GabiAPF can eat soup with a fork.GabiAPF can eat soup with a fork.GabiAPF can eat soup with a fork.GabiAPF can eat soup with a fork.GabiAPF can eat soup with a fork.GabiAPF can eat soup with a fork.GabiAPF can eat soup with a fork.GabiAPF can eat soup with a fork.GabiAPF can eat soup with a fork.GabiAPF can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle 3.3
I feel a bit sorry for knc1 right now.

Anyway, I won't hold you much longer. I just wanted to let you know that my Kindle is working again. The strange thing is... I didn't do anything.

I was planning to de-brick it today, so I left my Kindle near my computer - and my wireless router - as I went to bed. When I got up, my Kindle had updated itself and was working again! It even showed me a message telling me about all the new features that had come with this update.

I hope it's stable now (I'm not sure how the latest update will get along with the broken one from before, here's hoping the broken part has been overwritten). If there's anything I should watch out for, please let me know. Otherwise, I just hope I won't have to bother you anymore.

Thanks for your help.
GabiAPF is offline   Reply With Quote