View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #335
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
I think it is very interesting to know how big a book is relative to another so this is something that I will actively investigate. It's just that I haven't found a way yet. Maybe I'll have "a moment of clarity" after this evening's party
My old eBookwise eBook reader showed the spine of the eBook in the library view with the width of the spine related to the length of the book just like a real book would be.

Dale