View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 05:45 AM   #8
MatYadabyte
Zealot
MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattoquai
Oh my, only now I discover that I've actually won something on the internet! Guess it's too late now for a prize....
Thanks anyway Alexander!
Too bad I don't have that much time lately to be an active member here, but I still read the good posts here at mobileread.com, keep it up!

Hey no Mattoquai, you shouldn't be chastised for being late. Well, you probably should... but I'm a nice guy and http://www.yadabyte.com is a great company (plug!) so email me (mat at yadabyte dot com) and you can have your prize

Mat
MatYadabyte is offline   Reply With Quote