View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:07 AM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I was hoping for a $50 card on the Fires.
So was I. Right now, these BF deals don't look so hot. Hopefully, there might be some better deals for the online BF sales early Thanksgiving Day.

Last Feb, Walmart was selling the 1st gen Kindle Fire for $199 + free $50 GC. I picked up one and gifted it. Then in Apr, they were selling the Kindle 4 Silver for $79 + free $30 GC. I picked up a couple. Gifted one and kept one. It replaced my K3 and became my primary ereader.