View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #204
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
Quote from InformationWeek Mobilty

----The HTC J Butterfly is perhaps the Taiwanese company's most gorgeous smartphone yet. The new device, announced Wednesday, has a display that measures 5 inches across the diagonal and packs an eye-popping 1920 x 1080 pixels, making it a full HD display with 440 pixels per inch.---

[/URL]
You dudes are (pardon me) getting ridiculous. 1920x1080 would be nice on a 26" monitor.

I will take a plain old vanilla Note without the cell part, and even a slight degrade in specs (ie don't need that powerhouse cpu) for $200 right now. I got the bucks. When Amazon and Samsung get together and offer that, I will put a "buy" on it.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote