View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by aces67 View Post
I can't get Overdrive to work to save my life. I tried it and it keeps giving me a 2004 fulfill error. I'm using the same ID on both Overdrive and ADE and it still won't work. I don't know what else to try to make it work which is bad because it seems like a good program, especially since I can get it on my iPhone also.
See this thread from the Adobe forums. It looks like you may need to contact them to get it fixed. Here's another fix.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-20-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote