View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:37 AM   #5
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnlau2 View Post
Any ideas? i have the "sales.html" file in the OBEP folder... just not sure what is wrong??
I played with image maps some time ago and had some problems with the standard example that almost every web site lists. For some reason epubcheck didn't like the pound sign (#) in usemap="#shapes", which most likely is a bug. Did your epub pass epubcheck?

Anyway, after removing the pound sign my test ePub passed epubcheck and worked in Readium, but not in ADE.
Attached Files
File Type: epub imagemap.epub (10.5 KB, 304 views)

Last edited by Doitsu; 09-07-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote