Thread: PRS-T2 A Little Problem
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
I have a T2 with the firmware upgrade.

I have the same problem with 9250 files and 24 pages of Collections. So far, nothing really happens other than I give it a few minutes before 'Force Closing', then going about my business. Doesn't happen all the time, just once in a while.

I think that something is timing out while waiting for indexing, but catches up if you give it a minute or so.

It's annoying, but hasn't seemed to affect anything. (So Far)
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote