View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 05:16 AM   #1208
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Ditto. I do miss some stuff from Germany or France once in a while, but the temps are not of them. I now think anything under 20 C outside temp is cold, and I do not go in the water unless it has reached 26 C, which I still find pretty frisky. How I could ever live 20 years in Köln is now a mistery to me....
You lasted 20 years, I only managed to hold on for 19 years.... But at least I have been know to get into the ocean when it was as cold as 23 degrees C.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote