Thread: Troubleshooting kindle touch won't charging
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 11:52 AM   #7
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpunk View Post
I did what you said,but it doesn't work.
On a wall charger, after about 4hours,the lights turn green. but the screen is still the same.
via USB the light will auto turn off after 2hours.
I dont know what to do now ....
After fully charging your Kindle, you should then try to do a hard reset.

To do this: Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then let it go.

It should then reboot (screen will show boy sitting under tree with progress bar underneath). If this doesn't happen, try pressing the power button once to switch it on. If nothing happens.... then it sounds like it really is bricked!
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote