View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 03:32 AM   #87
dave2008
Addict
dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3G, KDXG, AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
I've merged some things into my tree. However, I did not yet look into the stuff in the branches, i.e. jumpstack and rotation... Hope to get back to it soon. Thanks for all the great work. I've chosen Lua back then because a) I like the language for having language and core lib documentation on a single HTML page, and b) because it's fun to use it, even from within C.
Oops, I have already merged other branches into my master branch before you merge. My bad.

Agree with you on using Lua. It is interesting to see how we can implement our own GUI with it.
dave2008 is offline   Reply With Quote