View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 12:53 AM   #7
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Harley, I used to sync frequently - when I buy a new book, it used to download just that single book. And I liked to sync to check that my reading life was up to date Now until this is fixed I won't bother.

Has this always been happening to you? It isn't supposed to work like that. I have found someone else on getsatisfaction with the same problem so I've now logged a ticket.
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote