View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 09:41 AM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I don't think the OP wants to permanently delete BOOKS from his/her Amazon account, but rather, wants to delete the Collections settings. I don't use them myself, so I won't be any help. Just wanted to make sure that the OP doesn't make the mistake of permanently deleting "purchased books" to fix his/her "collections" issue. That would be throwing the baby out with the bath water.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote