View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #8
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleyfan View Post
Thanks for all the info. I actually have the mobile app on my htc but haven't tried the bluetooth yet. I've made use of the library too but wish I could find a way to extend the borrowing period since I usually have several books on the go at once and it often takes me longer than 2 weeks to read a book. I know I can just borrow it again but then I suspect I would lose my bookmarks.

As for being a Marley fan....there's lots of us out here. He's a cute dog.

Just kidding. Strangely enough it was my mom (who is 73 and lives in Ont.) who was a Bob Marley fan before me. My mom's pretty cool.

And thanks Mickey for the birthday wishes.
Unfortunately you can only sync via BT using a Blackberry right now. Android support for BT hasn't yet been provided.

But if you read on your Android phone, and then Update Library > Sync on the desktop / eReader, you'll get all your bookmarks.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote