View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #20
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'd love it if you could point me toward one of these MOBIs that the plugin isn't recognizing as a MOBI (as long as no copyright is being violated).
I had a hunch, and after checking: Baen prc-files from Fifth Emporium. At least some of them. The plugin just shows the customise option. Mobi_Unpack_v050 unpacks them (Kindle Previewer couldn't recompile, aborted since title wasn't set).

Cordelia's Honor (Probably the other Bujold prc-files as well, but the later omnibuses that are mobis are recognised by the plugin)
Worlds of Honor

When I imported some of these into calibre last year, they showed up as mobi, now they import as prc. The files are a bit of a mess, I've been cleaning up the epub and converting that to mobi.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote