Thread: Series Names
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 06:58 PM   #12
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSWallack View Post
Oh, and don't try to come up with any sort of rules for certain types of extended series with numerous authors (I'm looking at you Sherlock Holmes)
Recently I started reading the Herbie Kruger series by John Gardner, which is pretty good. British spy thriller written back in the Cold Wars days; East Germany, Soviet Union, etc. From his fantasticfiction.com page I discovered that the James Bond 007 owners allow other authors to add to that series. I'm looking forward to giving them a try.
hobnail is online now   Reply With Quote