Thread: Series Names
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 11:48 PM   #2
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I always chop off the unnecessary "junk". In your examples I'll often find names like "The Book Lovers Cozy Mystery Series" so I'll excise "The" and "Series" and maybe change Mystery to Mysteries. Right now I'm reading the "The Lord Ramage Novels" which is what's on the covers but fantasticfiction.com lists the series as Nicholas Ramage for some reason (https://www.fantasticfiction.com/p/d...cholas-ramage/). In any event for each book I've entered the series name as "Lord Ramage".

Last edited by hobnail; 09-15-2021 at 12:07 AM.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote