View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 06:08 PM   #760
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_need_to_read View Post
Thank you for your work and the help on this one tshering.

After installing the telnet package I'm now able to telnet into it.

But how do I copy files from/to it?

I'm used to scp and rsync, but had no luck with these. Tried rcp but same thing.

In an ideal world I'd like to sync both ways. But I'd be happy with just uni-directional pull or push.
If you are a Windows user you can use WinSCP

File protocol: FTP
Host name: 192.168.2.101
User name: root

But since you are mentioning rsync and scp, I guess you are a linux user. The above login data should help you. By the way, if you install pbchess, KSM can use its dropbear, if this is of use to you. You have to enable it in KSM with "configure". Set [general]useDropbear=true.

EDIT: It seems I should get some sleep now. What I said above concerns usbnet, whearas you are using wifi. Then you have of course a different IP. And you have to start dropbear manually. KSM does not do it by itself.

Last edited by tshering; 08-12-2017 at 06:39 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote