View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 02:34 AM   #659
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
The default is by title. I wanted to sort by author. I remember changing all of the sortByTitle() to sortByAuthor or whatever it had in the config file for the shelves I had changed.
I knew that. But, I lost it while I was testing during the post.
Quote:
Unfortunately I had a hard drive failure so the files (I saved a copy of each one as I went along) are no longer available. Maybe I will dust of the Aura tomorrow and take a look.

I will probably try the Order series option as well, just haven't really bothered as I rarely use it.
I just a had a look at adding the sort to the config file and hot a little problem with how the data is stored. I can't duplicate the encoding used if there are non-ascii characters in the shelf name.
Quote:
Whatever I did, didn't really seem to hurt anything, just made the main screen slightly more random which amused me for a bit.
I'm curious about what you did. From memory, there isn't much in the config file that affects the home screen. The displayed tiles come from the database.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote