View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 11:33 PM   #648
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmo View Post
If you want to sort books in library on your Kobo Reader touch above colume of covers "by Title" then pop up list has Recently Read, Title, Author,..... I use Kobo store and desk top app so little don't much about it but author search worked for me.
If that was for me, I know that, but thanks. I want it to default to sorting by author in all of the shelves so I don't have to change it for each shelf. Just like the real ereaders will do

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote