View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #374
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingwonder View Post
I agree, it is strange.

I did have one experience with the Kobo developers in the past, in regards to the Kobo Wifi. Basically I said, "Here's an issue. When you press this button in this way, this happens. This is what causes it. And this is how it can be fixed." Their response was, "Make sure you follow the instructions when using your unit." Nevermind that there weren't actually any instructions regarding the issue at all. Then they proceeded to ignore the issue entirely.

I love my Kobo Wifi, and most of my ebooks I buy from Kobo. I want to see Kobo succeed. But I don't have a lot of faith in their developers.
Are you sure that you heard directly from a developer as opposed to 2nd or 3rd level support?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote