View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #368
Gaffer
Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Gaffer is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowfax View Post
They ARE!
I made the mistake to recommend KT to many people. They now come with their problems to me to help them or better: ask for help, cause I cannot give it.
ALL my friends who bought KT (14 people) have massive problems with SD cards!
ALL have problems with extremely bad responses in all data base operations (Find, open, close books)
NONE of them is content with the new software (xx16) cause of the massive advertising).
MOST of them cannot side load big PDFs.
I have replaced my own and my wifes KT by Sony PRS-T1 devices and we are very pleased with this decision.
Maybe I will give KT a new (but just a SINGLE) try after a firmware update.
14 friends with Kobo Touches? Your recommendations must carry a great deal of weight. I'm trying to imagine how many your friends might have bought if anyone had received one that functioned properly.
Gaffer is offline   Reply With Quote