View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 08:13 AM   #363
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieGom View Post
So it would seem this version works best starting off a fresh database...
My Touch was purchased new one month ago (late December). It upgraded straight to 1.9.16 out of the box. So I assume it had a fresh database. I had problems. I did the factory reset, so it should have had a fresh database (again). I'm still having problems (dead taps, menus not responding).

GoingDown, could you try this:

1) Open a side loaded ePub with a table of contents
2) bring up the table of contents
3) dismiss the table of contents
4) repeat steps 2 and 3 ten times

Does the table of contents come up every time? I just tried this, and the first time the TOC showed in about 5 seconds. The second and third time I counted to 20, and the table of contents did not display; once I touched the screen it displayed.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote