View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 10:33 PM   #75
SteveEisenberg
Wizard
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Fire HD 8 (2016)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
What I'm saying is that if someone wants to keep control of their work in any way, then yes...why shouldn't they have to pay a very nominal fee to keep control of it.
I am all for this.

Maybe there is a shortcut, but I think this requires reconvening of the Berne Convention (1886). A wonderful dream: Peace and prosperity become so well established that concern about old books becomes a significant international issue.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote