View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 12:44 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnab69 View Post
Been using Bulk Rename Utility for years - excellent piece of software.

The regex works well, even handling the Oceans 11 scenario. Thanks.

I'll print out the regex and use coloured highlighters to mark off the sections and see if I can change it to use my bracket system. If successful, I will add it to that thread.
You might also want to look at the Quick Preferences plugin. In addition to allowing you to quickly change most all Add books preferences, It allows you to maintain and quickly switch between multiple reg expressions for Add books.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote