View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 03:38 AM   #13
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

but it has nothing to do with the black squirrels ! (or does it ??? )
It actually might! I have a suspicion they are at the root of all things (not the white mice like Douglas Adams thought!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i suspect if he's in a position to know what you talk about when you are going to sleep at night he could be called a boyfriend. as for being disturbed by marc... well... there are so many responses to that i'm not sure where to begin !
I try to avoid mentioning MR... I generally just say: a forum I read had...

(hmm, denying you're doing something... isn't that a sign of an addiction?)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote