View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #1724
pocket_rocket
pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocket_rocket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several Nooks, Kobos, Kindles, tablets
I was hoping to get this to work as I wanted a bit darker font on my white DX. It does make entries in the fonts folder for the alt fonts (four of them) and it does turn on justification and word spacing but there is no place to change the font and it all looks the same. I've tried a dozen times and spent over four hours trying to get it to work. If nobody has any ideas, I'll try the jailbreak thing and go that route. Of course, once I do that, I am very likely going to have to throw the device away as it will stand an excellent chance of becoming bricked and useless. I've been looking for a graphite DX under 200 and it isn't easy. I somehow missed the sale in August that Amazon had for one day. I keep checking them every day to see if it perhaps is going on sale again.